Marketing Workshops and Presentations
Successful marketing doesn't just happen campaign by campaign or project by project. Success requires continuous learning. JRH Marketing Services brings the insights of our 30 plus years of experience directly to you through workshops and live presentations.
- How to Observe a Focus Group
- Why You Should Choose a Professional Moderator
- How to Use Market Research Effectively
- Targeting Minorities: Evolving Strategies
- Research Ethics: Should You or Shouldn't You?
- How to Make Stone Soup...When All Your Client Gives You Is a Stone
- A Rising Tide Lifts All Boats: How the QRC Professional Competencies Also Benefit Research Buyers
Got a topic or issue you would like to address? Let us know and we will develop a presentation tailored to your needs, your audience, and your schedule.
Learn more through our expert articles.
- The Death of Professionalism
- How to Write a Killer Proposal
- Reaching the African-American Consumer via Print Advertising: How Times Have Changed
- African-Americans Express Optimism as Millennium Approaches
- The Nightmare Respondent: Dominant, Hostile and Intoxicated
Qualitative Research Consultants Association
Bob Harris and Lloyd Harris are active long-term members of the Qualitative Research Consultants Association. For more information about qualitative research, please follow the link for each topic to the QRCA website.
- What is Qualitative Research?
- QRCA Code of Member Ethics
- Professional Competencies for Qualitative Research Professionals
To learn more about how JRH Marketing Services we can help you succeed, contact us today.